Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support
100% Customer Satisfaction
Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support Relieves You From Pregnancy's Aches and Pains!
If you’re struggling to carry around all that extra pregnancy weight a belly support is what you need. Your growing baby, extra blood, fluid and fat stores are putting a lot of strain on your poor muscles. Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support covers your bump to take the strain and ease you from the aches and pains.
Nevertheless Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support can be seriously handy to have in the later stages of pregnancy!
- Helps decrease your pain: Wearing a belly band during pregnancy may help support your lower back and baby bump during activities, which can result in decreased pain overall.
- Distributes the weight of the baby across the back and abdomen, which may help relieve the pressure on the round ligaments and reduce pain.
- Provides gentle compression during activities: The gentle compression of Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support can help support the uterus and reduce discomfort from movement during physical activity.
- Provides external cues for posture: By supporting the lower back and torso, Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support encourage correct posture and prevent overextension of the lower back.
- Allows you to engage comfortably in daily activities: Exercise increases muscle tone and endurance and decreases the incidence of hypertension, depression, and diabetes. Wearing Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support can help decrease discomfort and allow participation in daily activities, resulting in physical and financial benefits.
- Can be worn after pregnancy for support: Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support can be beneficial to women who have experienced a separation of the abdominal muscles by (diastasis recti) physically bringing the abdominal muscles back together. Combined with specific exercises, this may assist in closing the gap between the abdominal muscles.
How to choose the right size?
For this maternity girdle we recommend you to measure the circumference of your belly (from the lower back to the bottom of your belly which is around the area where the belt will be worn) and choose a belt according to the belt sizes in the description in the lower range of your measurement in order to plan for belly growth.
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: See HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE above. Please measure from around your lower back to under your belly (slightly above the pubic area). Do NOT choose according to your maternity pants(trousers) size.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy! NEW reinforced VELCRO!
- BREATHABLE fabric constructed of a multi-layered laminate with an ELASTIC lining, combining breathability, elasticity and comfort! This product is designed for walking or standing position, when sitting we recommend to detach the velcro.
- Available in 4 sizes: M, L, XL, XXL
- Center the abdominal pad under your abdomen and attach with velcro with the desired level of support.
- Cut the velcro band that is labelled "Cut the extra velcro you don't need" to keep a length that matches the border of the abdominal pad . The velcro band should cover the abdominal pad but not more. As the belly grows and position of the velcro on abdominal pad changes, you might want to cut the velcro band again (more explanations below).
- Attach the velcro of the back support to the location on the abdominal pad that provides the desired tension.
- To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stetch the top strap over your stomach and attach both sides to the velcro on the back support
- 1 x Royal Posture™ Pregnancy Belly Support
Not Sold in Stores!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!