In a case of emergency, you can use your Survival Keychain to break the window, remove the cap, press the trigger of firing pin against the window until it clicks.
This life-saving gadget has the power to get you out of trouble when you need the most.
Don’t let its festive selection of colors and tiny size fool you. This car break hammer is a critical emergency escape equipment that doubles as a keychain.Designed to help drivers get themselves out of a sinking vehicle or one they find themselves stuck in following a crash, the Survival Keychain features a cutting blade sharp enough to slice through seat belts and a spring loaded spike capable of shattering windows.
For all its might, the Survival Keychain weighs less than two ounces and is barely larger than a car key.
Survival Keychain Features
- Seat belt cutter + Car window breaker
- Compact, lightweight & powerful
- Easily accessible, no installation required
- Small, discreet, fits on a keychain, and has a quick-release – with just a tug, it is in your hand and ready for use
- This is a spring-assisted tool and therefore easy to use with minimal strength – it is something an older child or elderly person can easily handle and comes with a tip made of hardened steel
- The quick-release also serves as a safety feature to cover the blade on the seatbelt cutter to reduce risk of accidental injury
Survival Keychain Description
- Material: ABS
- Size: approx. 7.5 x 3.15 x 1.8cm
- Color: black, yellow, blue
- Net Weight: 22gr