Zuala™ Cat Fountain Water Dispenser
100% Customer Satisfaction
Make Your Cat's Water Station Fun!
Proper hydration and access to clean drinking water are important to your cat’s overall health.
If your cat likes to drink from the faucet or play with the water in his bowl, our Zuala™ Cat Fountain Water Dispenser is what you need. A great way to encourage your cat to drink more water, it creates some extra playtime and the constant movement of the water keeps it more oxygenated and freshly filtered!
- Stimulates drinking for healthy cats
- Zuala™ Cat Fountain Water Dispenser premium filter removes magnesium and calcium from tap water. These minerals can accumulate in your pet’s lower urinary tract and lead to urinary tract diseases, which is a common health issue for cats. Additionally, this high performance filter removes chlorine odors and bacteria, and retains stray hairs, sediment and debris.
- Low decibel fountain: Our noise-cancelling Zuala™ Cat Fountain Water Dispenser won’t affect cat’s or your sleep
- Low energy consumption: approx. 1.5 KWh monthly, 18KWh yearly
- Allows 3 different water flow settings for picky drinkers and offers maximum oxygenation for fresher, better tasting water
- 1.6L re-circulating system takes up little floor space
- The unique design makes only fresh water available to the cat
- Includes a dual-action water softening filter and a small energy-efficient pump. Made of BPA-free materials
- Quick-release components for convenient disassembly and cleaning
- Filter System: High iodine value coconut shell activated carbon
- Whole Size: approx. 7.48 x 7.48 x 6.3 inches
- Pump: AC Pump
- Cable Length: 1.8M (pump)
Suggest replacing Charcoal filters every 1 to 2 weeks to keep the water clean
Replace more frequently with multiple pets using the fountain, rinse filter with water thoroughly before use.
A small amount of carbon dust may be released for the life of filter which is not harmful to your pet.
You can buy our Zuala™ Premium Replacement Filters here
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What's the fountain power consumption?
A: Fountain runs on a super low power AC pump with power adapter.The power consumption for total unit is about 2.0 Watts so the total power consumption is about 1.5KWh per month or 18KWh per year.
Q: Why am I finding small black particles in my pet’s fountain?
A: It is common for some residual charcoal dust to seep from the filter.This is perfectly normal and not harmful to your pet in any manner.To help prevent the charcoal dust from shedding,rinse the filter thoroughly under running water before placing inside the fountain.
Q: How often should I clean the fountain?
A: Fountain should be clean at least every two weeks.Please clean it once a week if you living in hard water.
Q: How long will the fountain pump last?
A: The fountain runs on long life AC pump.The pump normally last between 2.5-4 years(﹥20,000 hours).If the pump has been in regular use for approximately this time period,it may be old and need replacing.
- 1 x Zuala™ Cat Fountain Water Dispenser
Not Sold in Stores!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!