AirNeck360™ Inflatable Neck Traction Pillow
Save BIG On Chiropractor Bills With AirNeck360™ Inflatable Neck Traction Pillow!
Neck pain and stiffness are some of the most common ailments for those spending a lot of time behind a computer screen. Or even that — one uncomfortable night on the plane can send horrifying shooting pains down your back and neck.
Thanks to the newly coming AirNeck360™ Inflatable Cervical Traction Pillow, many people will free themselves from the neck pain and discomfort!
This neck stretcher decompresses the cervical spine, helping to relieve chronic neck pain, Muscle, Joint, Disc & Nerve Pressure.
- Relief Pain: This extends well beyond neck muscle pain — with your neck muscles relaxed, you will experience fewer back pains and headaches.
- Restore cervical posture: The reversal of the cervical curve is one of the main reasons for headaches. If you wear the neck pillow regularly, correct posture will be restored.
- Heal Faster: If you've suffered from a neck injury, the cervical pillow can act as a harness and promote better healing.
Sleep Better: Tension in the neck and shoulders is one of the main factors contributing to insomnia. Put on the neck pillow a few hours before bed and enjoy a more relaxed sleep.
Ergonomic design: The pillow is made of soft velvet fabric, which is very pleasant to the touch and comfortable to wear even for long hours.
Adjustable triple tier inflation: One of the highlights of the AirNeck360™ Inflatable Cervical Traction Pillow is the triple tier inflation. You can inflate the pillow gradually by squeezing the bulb pump and adjust the "intensity" according to the state of your neck muscles and the level of support needed.
Ready to use: You can start using the pillow right out of the box, no complicated assembly required.
Portable travel partner: Portability is one of the features that travelers will truly appreciate. Wear the pillow on the plane, train or bus to avoid neck pains ensuing from an uncomfortable sleeping position.
How to use the AirNeck360™ Inflatable Cervical Traction Pillow?
- Place the pillow around your neck and make sure it's properly securedwith the nylon belt.
- Tighten the nut on the inflating ball to make sure there is no air leakage during use.
- Start pumping the air into the pillow — and stop when you feel you have enough support. The general recommendation is to use the pillow at low pressure first for 10-15 minutes. When you get used to the process, increase the pressure and wearing time.
- When you are done using the pillow, deflate it and store in a dry place.
Always follow your healthcare provider's directions if prescribed and consult a provider if pain persists. Ensure you are comfortable with the product before increasing your usage beyond 20 minutes a session or beyond 2-3 sessions a day. Do not over inflate beyond a comfortable position. This product is not intended for sleeping or as a neck brace.
- 1 x AirNeck360™ Inflatable Cervical Traction Pillow